Like Lady Gaga, I live for the applause.
I may be an introvert, but once you get me going about something I love, good luck getting me to stop.
So over the (almost) decade I’ve worked in content marketing, I’ve popped up on a lot of podcasts, roundups, and other people’s blogs. Because whether I’m serving advice or karaoke performances, when someone passes me the mic, I don’t let go.
I won't give you the whole IMDB-style list, but here's the highlight reel:
I’ve been featured as a top marketer by lots of your favorite blogs...
...as well as offering quotes and guest posts whenever I can:
- Talking with Tomas Laurinavicius: The Habits and Routines of Marketer and Blogger Brittany Berger
- Guest post for Social Media Examiner: 4 Tools to Build a Social Media Content Calendar
- Talking with Brad Smith of Codeless for Search Engine Journal: How to Get 2x the Results with 1/2 the Content
- Talking to Christina Nicholson for Inc: Too Much to Do Now? Here's How to Plan Ahead
- Talking to Ryan Jones at Imaginaire: The Big Interview: Content Marketing Specialist, Brittany Berger
- Talking with Lee Price at Managing Editor Mag: Why Content Marketers Love Airtable
If you’re more of a listener, I’ve shared my advice on your favorite podcasts…
...and speak at the marketing conferences giving you FOMO.
- Panelist at Vocus’ 2014 Demand Success marketing conference (topic: results from eZanga’s first year with marketing automation)
- Speaker at Digital Olympus’ 2017 online conference featuring marketers of marginalized genders (topic: using competitive analysis to find influencers to work with)
- Speaker at HubSpot’s 2018 INBOUND conference (topic: how to succeed with content marketing without creating anything new)
- Forget the Funnel 2019 webinar guest (topic: how SaaS marketers can get more results from less content)